Thursday, January 10, 2013

Amazing Photos from Ray's Last Day at Ravens Stadium

Shawn Hubbard has been a photographer for the Baltimore Ravens for a long time. He's one of the lucky men who does the photo shoots for the cheerleaders calendar. He was asked to take photos during Ray Lewis' final game in M&T Bank Stadium against the Colts. These pictures are beautiful and poignant. I want to purchase prints of several of these beautiful shots. Shawn, on the other hand, rolled his eyes at me when I said that I had forwarded the link to him.

Shawn: "Why do you think I like Ray Lewis and want to look at pictures of him?"
Me: "Because even if you don't like HIM, the photographs themselves are gorgeous! You can appreciate the photography at least..."
Shawn: "No, I can't."

What a Grumpy Cat. >:P

Here's the link for those of you who DO appreciate beautiful photography, regardless of whether or not the subject matter is on your football team: http://shawnhubbard.wordpress.com/2013/01/08/ray-leaving-a-legacy/

This photo is the one I wish I could purchase most. I'm woman enough to admit that it made me tear up a little.

Copyright Shawn Hubbard

No comments:

Post a Comment