Sunday, November 25, 2012

Ravens > Theatre

I've been acting since I was in 3rd grade. I have a bachelor's degree in theatre. If you Google me, you'll see numerous reviews and publicity photos. I'm currently being paid (for the first time in my acting career) to play various parts in "It's A Wonderful Life: A Radio Play" at the Sherman Street Events Center in downtown Denver. (If you're in the area, http://www.goodnessgracious.org for info.)

However, the Ravens are playing the Chargers today during the time of my matinee. My call is at 1:00pm Mountain Time; the game is at 2:00pm MT. I WAS just going to throw on a tee shirt & jeans, but as I told my fiance, "It's game day, bro." Some things are more important than looking "normal" in front of colleagues/the general public. Obviously, I'll be in costume for the show, but until that time comes, I'm rocking my Ravens uniform, showing solidarity with my purple brethren.


No comments:

Post a Comment