Monday, September 16, 2013

James Smash Ben!


Big Ben: "AW MAAAAN! I gotta play HARRISON ON MONDAY? I'm gonna die!"
James Harrison, defying gravity: "BenGAl KITeY has cLAwS! bENgal sMaSH!"
Troy: "You see, Ben, when chance meets opportunity, opportunity should run for the sideline."
Ray, handsome as always: "YO! HOW DO MY TEETH LOOK ON TV?"

RvT has an all-new look! In that Ray's no longer in uniform, and I have multiple pictures I plan on using for Troy. This is his "One does not simply walk into Mordor" expression for when he gives advice.

Shawn's take on our characters' reactions to Ben's lament isn't quite what I had in mind, but it's probably much better. My idea was just to have everyone tell Ben he was going to die. :p

The Bengals beat the Steelers, although since I was watching Dollhouse on Netflix, I don't know what the final score was. I could Google it, but it's late, and I want to go to bed. I'll have another entry tomorrow morning anyway, so I'll save some other material for then. For now, I'll drift off to sleep and dream of laughing at Shawn because his team is 0-2 and huddled with the Browns at the bottom of the AFC North.

No comments:

Post a Comment